Tea Timer is a little and smart down-counting timer, application for Windows. I decided to provide it for free.
In comparison with other countdown applications, this Tea Timer tries to be:
- at least good-looking
- simple to use, especially with keyboard
Download the newest Tea Timer (RAR, ± 0.5 MB)
- Platform: Windows (XP – 7)
- Version 2.1, published 2009/02/11, development paused
- Contains also Delphi source-codes, licensed under GNU/GPL
- former name: Čajoměřič
One of many ways of using this app is to get-things-done. I prefer to combine GTD methodology with Pomodoro technique: I set TeaTimer for 25 minutes and fire the burst. All the time during Pomodoro, I'm always aware of remaining time and my efficiency.
Peter Kahoun, webdesigner
More about Pomodoro Technique — see official website
Spacekey – pause/resume countdown
Nkey – opens new countdown window
Esc– quit the program
CTRL+[1-9]keys – start new countdown from the list (from positions 1–9)
- right click: opens menu
How it looks like
- While a sound is playing, the application doesn't respond. Since I do not master multithreading in Delphi, or any other possible method that could solve this issue, it can stay for a while
Made by Jan Martínek aka Endlife; Thanks!